It is necessary to change the payment and billing addresses for all of the subscriptions you are currently paying for when you obtain a new debit or credit card or relocate. The payment method you use for Netflix must be changed if you utilise the service and have just acquired a new card.
To guarantee that your membership is automatically renewed when it is ready to expire. The steps in this post will walk you through the process of changing your Netflix payment method if you don’t already know-how. Throughout this post, we’ll go over the process of changing your Netflix payment method.
Also Read: best torrent sites for netflix
Change payment method on Netflix
Netflix’s website allows you to make changes to your payment method at any time. To change your payment method, you will need to log into the Netflix website on your computer or mobile device. To accomplish this, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Go to the Netflix website by opening a browser on your computer or mobile device and typing in the address bar.
- If you are using the website for the first time, you will be required to sign in with your account information first. After clicking on the Sign-in option, you will be prompted to enter your account credentials. In the event that you have previously logged in to, you may skip this step.
- As soon as you have logged into your Netflix account, click on the Profile button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- The account can be found in the drop-down option that appears. In the Account area, on the right sidebar, select Manage Payment Info from the drop-down menu.
- Select on Add payment method
- You will be prompted to choose a form of payment to proceed. If you wish to pay with a credit or debit card, PayPal, or if you want to redeem a gift certificate or special offer code, you can make your selection.
- Once you’ve chosen a payment option, you’ll need to input your payment information in order to proceed.
- You will be redirected to the Manage Payment Info page shortly after. Choosing a new payment method and clicking on Make Preferred will automatically make it your preferred billing option.
How Do you Change Netflix’s Automatic Payment Method?
The following are the procedures to take if you wish to adjust the automatic payment on Netflix:
- Change the billing day on Netflix by going to the Account page and clicking on Change billing day. Select a different day for your automatic payment from the drop-down menu.
- You can now access your payment history as well as your membership plan information by selecting Billing details from the drop-down menu.
Why am I unable to change the billing method for Netflix?
- If you are paying for your Netflix membership through a third-party source, you may encounter this problem. In order to complete the transaction, you will need to contact the third-party payment service.
- If you have only added one payment method, you will not be able to make any changes until you add another payment option to your account.
- This is the procedure to follow in order to change your Netflix payment method. If you want to modify your billing method, you’ll have to do it through the Netflix website. We have detailed the comprehensive step-by-step approach above to assist you in changing the billing method on Netflix, so please review it carefully.