Do you have a ton of documents that need to be signed? With the increasing use of digital signatures, signing a lot of documents has become much easier. In this article, we will talk about how to sign a PDF using PDF Drive with step-by-step instructions. Before you start, make sure that you have signed up for PDF Drive and have enabled the sharing feature on your account. If not, follow our guide here to get started as soon as possible.
What is PDF Drive?
PDF Drive is a cloud-based service that allows users to store and share files online. Unlike regular cloud storage systems, users can also create online documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos. These files can be shared with other users or privately stored for an unlimited number of people. With this seamless integration, you can easily create new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations and collaborate with your team members. It is accessible on almost all devices with a web browser, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. PDF Drive allows users to store documents, pictures, music, and more in online storage.
It also offers search engine services that allow users to read online pdf and download free pdf. The site has a wide variety collection of free books accessible to anyone from all around the world. You’ll find pdf books of any genre from the latest to the classics. It is considered an open library for digital content. You can access pdf files anywhere you go with an internet connection.
The process of signing a PDF in PDF Drive doesn’t require you to have in-depth knowledge about technology, you only need to read the steps below and keep it in mind to use it for later. In this How To Sign A PDF On PDF Drive: The Ultimate Guide, we have a step-by-step guide below that you can follow to successfully sign your PDF files.
- Open the pdf file. To start the process you need to first and foremost open the pdf file that you want to sign. It can be any file that needs a signature or your initials.
- Click ‘Fill in & Sign.’ You need to click this. You can find it at the top of the file. By clicking this there will be a selection that will pop.
- Select ‘Sign’. Make sure to select sign out of all the selections to get the correct tools that you need. After that, another set of selections will pop.
- Click ‘Add Signature.’ If you want to add your signature to the file you can click ‘Add Signature’, but if you only want to add your initials then click ‘Add Initials.’
- Save the file. Save the file after adding your signature to make sure that it can be sent to the receiver including your signature.
Using cloud storage would be confusing at first especially if you don’t have much idea of how this works. You can only experience its greatest potential if you have knowledge of how you should use it properly. In this How To Sign A PDF On PDF Drive: The Ultimate Guide, we give you tips on how to properly use PDF Drive.
- Make sure not to share any confidential information in public spaces. When accessing shared spaces, always make sure that you are careful about what you are sharing. Some spaces are visible to the public and may contain sensitive information, such as company financial data or personal data.
- Create a new space if you often share the same things with certain people. Sharing the same documents or spaces with a large number of people could be confusing or even irritating. It is best to create a new space for everyone and share the documents there.
- If you are often sharing the same documents, consider using a specific label for it. If you frequently share the same documents, consider using a label for them. This way, you can easily find them when you need them. You can also use tags to categorize specific types of documents.
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). With the increasing possibility of data breaches and fraudulent activities, it is highly recommended to enable 2FA.
- Add your own custom watermark to a document. When signing a document in PDF Drive, you can add your custom watermark to the signature. You can either use your pen and paper or a sticker to do this. This will help you to store your signatures with your own watermark.
- Back up your data. This is essential, and there are several ways to do it. You can use an external hard drive or cloud storage.
- Search for files quickly. PDF Drive lets you sort files by several criteria like name, date created, size, and more. You can sort them by clicking the icons in the top-right corner of the screen.
Signing a pdf online has been the new norm since it is a hassle-free process. No paper was spent and time wasted on printing documents. It is also convenient for individuals as it won’t require much of their time. They can access it anytime they want and sign it immediately when needed. At the end of the day, it all comes down to using PDF Drive for signing your documents. This service allows you to create and share documents online and enables you to sign documents using a built-in tool. With this, you can easily sign documents using your computer or smartphone.
PDF Drive also allows you to share documents online with specific people or view them from any device. With this powerful service, you can easily share your important documents online and collaborate with your team members. We hope that this guide helped you to sign a PDF on PDF Drive. We also hope that you now know how to sign a PDF on PDF Drive. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to leave a comment below! We would love to hear from you.