If you’ve ever used a stock Android handset, you’ll know that it comes with one of the greatest Android dialer applications in existence. Even though there are no bells and whistles, everything functions as it should. The problem is that many Android device makers lack the ability to maintain such an attractive UI. Let us take care of this for you. It has nothing to do with restoring the original Android phone app. However, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 Best Android Dialer Apps.
List of Best Android Dialer Apps for 2022
The Truecaller app, which is both a phone dialer and a caller ID software, is well-known. While it’s not perfect, it gets the job done when it comes to keeping track of small information. It’s a nice perk to be able to see who’s calling you immediately from the Calling Screen or Call Log. You can now gain more information and control over your calls from the call screen, which is also getting a revamp. Setting it up is also a breeze. The most feature-rich Android phone dialer software.
- The ability to prevent spam and telemarketing calls is available.
- When an incoming call is detected, the Call Log will display information about the number.
- Individual and series-based blocking of incoming calls is available.
- Dual-SIM and theme support are included.
RocketDial Dialer is a popular Android dialer software that is often updated. It has a clean, dark aesthetic that’s straightforward to use. Almost any brand UI may be used with a clean interface. It has a lot of handy features that make it easy to find what you’re looking for quickly. For those who want a feature-rich Android dialer.
- One-click restore and backup.
- In-Call Recording and Caller ID.
- Confirmation of a T9 search and a phone call
- Group Leadership.
It’s precisely what you’d expect from the name: a simple dialer. Dialer for Android is the basic software that’s notable for its tabbed layout and handy functions. If you’re looking for a standard dialer software, this one has it all, but the UI is the star. If you’re looking for a dialer programme that has all the bells and whistles, Simpler Dialer is your best bet.
- Blocking incoming phone calls and sending text messages to a group are two of the many features available
- The ability to merge, sync, and locate duplicate contacts is quite impressive.
- Contacts may be backed up in two ways: offline and online.
- Options for Smart T9 Dialer and Smart Clean-up are also included in this package.
Contacts+ might be a great replacement for your OEM-based dialer. Features including contact management, merging, and identifying duplicates have been added to this programme. Additionally, you have complete control over how your contacts and call history are displayed. You may also use it to connect with your friends and other individuals online.
- Encryption and other methods are used to keep your stored contacts safe.
- Caller identification and call blocking are already built-in.
- Apps like as WhatsApp, Messenger and Duo may be easily integrated into the system
- Customizability and support for Android Wear.
5) ZenUI Dialer
As you may expect, ZenUI Dialer is an ASUS product and comes pre-installed on all ASUS-branded phones. For those searching for a simple and effective Android dialer app replacement, this is a fantastic option. The dialer places a greater emphasis on arranging your call records and contacts for easier retrieval, compared to other applications. It’s also compatible with virtually any skin, regardless of the brand or UI you’re using.
- Unwanted phone calls can be blocked using an in-built capability.
- Access to the contact list and call logs is protected by a password.
- Merging and identifying duplicate contacts are two examples of contact management functionality.
- Whether or not themes and customisation are available.
It’s not your typical Android dialer app, but Drupe does the job just fine. In addition to being available in a variety of languages, it is packed with other useful functions. Drupe maintains a minimalist aesthetic in terms of design. When you open the dialer app, you’ll see a list of your saved contacts, including those in Favourites and the Dialer. It is possible to start Drupe by simply dragging the droplets that appear on the display.
- Call recording is already built-in.
- Tracking the identification of incoming phone numbers with a Caller ID Tracker.
- Allows you to configure GIF Stickers for your contacts, which will be displayed when you call them.
- WhatsApp, Duo, Allo, and more may all be integrated into a single account.
Try OS9 Phone Dialer from Google Play Store if you like iOS Dialer. It’s a terrific alternative to iOS Dialer. With a few swipes of your finger, you can control the app’s functions much like the iOS dialer app. It has a larger dial-pad compared to other dialers, making it easier to use T9 Search.
- Better compatibility with messaging apps like WhatsApp and others.
- Caller ID concealing and call blocking are two examples of this technology in action.
- Speed Dial and control of two SIM cards.
- T9 Search-enabled dial-pad with a large and user-friendly keypad.
All-in-one Android contact management software Contakts Address Book. As a matter of fact, the Android dialer is also included. As a result, Contakts Address Book is an excellent choice if you want your contacts neatly arranged. People prefer it to the standard dialer for a variety of reasons, including the ability to customise through a variety of themes and performance improvements.
- Connectivity to messaging apps like WhatsApp.
- Contact management and organisation at the cutting edge of technology.
- Contact information can also be synced via Facebook.
- Only a few adverts are shown.
The design of Metro Phone Dialer is based on Microsoft Metro applications. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to access your contacts, this software performs an excellent job. The whole user interface has been divided into many categories, allowing you to see your contacts and logs in different ways. From a usability standpoint, the tab-based UI simplifies everything.
- Elegant Metro UI design that works well with dark themes.
- Contact operations and management, both basic and complex.
- Theme chosen based on the use of 12 colours.
- Free of charge.
10) Eyecon Dialer
Eyecon Dialer is another all-in-one phone management tool and one of the most feature-rich on this list. Use it to keep track of your call records, contacts, and even enable Caller ID with ease. It is a more visual-oriented app than the others we’ve discussed thus far. Instead of having to read a lot, you can quickly handle everything using symbols and graphics, which is wonderful for seniors as well.
- Almost complete social network platform compatibility.
- A user-friendly design built on visuals.
- Caller ID that prevents spam out of your phone.
- Global address book editing.
So, there you have it: the top 10 Best Android Dialer Apps of 2022. Each of these has the potential to make call handling easier than you think. In your opinion, which of the top dialer applications for Android is the best? Let us know what you think by leaving a comment.