How to Write a Mobile Guest Post
If you’re familiar with the app development industry, you’ve likely come across sites that welcome mobile guest posts. The key is to follow the guidelines for submitting your post and be unique in your content. You’ll want to write about apps in a technical way to capture the attention of readers. Read on for a few tips to get started. We hope this article was helpful! It is our wish to help other people succeed in this fast-growing industry.
To write a mobile guest post, you must submit an article on a topic that will interest your target audience. It should be about a hundred or more words long, including your author bio. Make sure to include your focus keyword at the beginning of your article, and then use supporting keywords in the middle of the piece. Then include at least one or two credible sources for the article. Your article should be unique, actionable, detailed, and helpful. Make sure to research your subject thoroughly. Include screenshots and explain how you use certain equipment and workflows. Always verify your information before publishing, as if you do, you may get rejected. Using charts and graphs can help you create a compelling thesis. Write for us + tech.
Google Sitekit Report 600 Users A Day
Guidelines For Guest Posting:
- The content should be entirely informative. Articles that promote products will be rejected.
- The content should be unique and original. The article is then passed via Copyscape as well as Manual Google Search. Avoid using an article spinner or rewriter.
- Every article must be a minimum of 600- 2000 words in length.
- We do not allow gambling, casinos, adult online Pharmacy, and other illegal topics such as drugs, weapons, and any other topics that are illegal.
- The articles will not be marked as sponsored. The appearance will be completely natural.
- We offer only one DO-FOLLOW backlink in any article.
If your article is ready according to our guidelines then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org